CoinFrenzy
Search…
FrenzyLotto
A timer of 15 minutes will be reset every time there is a buy of 0.25 BNB or more. Once that timer gets to 0, the last person that bought will take 60% of Reward Pool, which will be automatically deposited into their wallet. This will create constant buy pressure and a rising momentum as the Reward Pool grows Larger!. The remaining 40% will be added to the next session. 2% tax will be stacked as the Reward Pool.
You can track the timer, Reward Pool and last winner on dashboard. Good luck!
Copy link